Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Hills Are Alive...

Yes, it really could be the Vermont theme song because Vermont music permeates throughout the state and is just another reason Vermont is a bit of green paradise on Earth. Now, I completely love music more than anything in the world and many of my most favorite bands (um, moe. being #1) are not in Vermont, but I am committed to writing a blog on Vermont bands and also including music not in just my own personal fave category, but celebrating the music of the Green Mountains - and all of it.

Please help me stay informed and share this blog with others. I have already shared it with Technorati.
Technorati Profile

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ever since I learned that a member of Alison Krauss' band Union Station was from Vermont, and visited festivals with his parents, I figured there might be more in the state than skiing, cows and maple syrup.

What other performing groups have Vermont connections?

HalfpipeVT said...

How about a little known band named Phish. Actually VT has a pretty vibrant music scene for its size. The Samples, Aaron Lewis from the band Staind and Tammy Fletcher all have Vermont ties.