Monday, June 25, 2007

Lake Champlain Maritime Festival

I am on a mission to get the word out about this festival!! I think most people know The Machine (the laser light show producing, Pink Floyd covering band I have been seeing since before I could drink legally) and the Vermont singing goddess, Grace Potter and how they are playing on the waterfront in Burlington, Vermont the weekend of August 18-20? Well, that's because they're playing as part of the Lake Champlain Maritime Festival - check it out!!!

Get this festival on your radar! It's also a great weekend to have friends come up if the BeerFest doesn't work and since the ChewChew and Discover Jazz are over.

4 comments:

singingsuper said...

Great music links!! Thanks!

jevy420 said...

Well, I have to say....that musical lineup seems awesome! The machine! With a laser light show!!??!! And Grace Potter?!!? All on the waterfront!!??!!

Maximum Mayhem!


RIP TOR.

Shiva said...

Awesome Can't wait to see them both. Also if you ever get a chance to see the Eames Brothers Band at Nectar's do. They have been sitting in here at Bonz in Movil lately & they put on a rocking blues show. Hope all is well in RR land.

Many Many Blissing of Love & Light,
Shiva

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or
did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to create my own blog and
would like to find out where u got this from. thanks a lot

Feel free to visit my homepage; Cheap Michael Kors