Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Vermont Music Survey

Hey folks! I am in the middle of moving as we speak and trying to wrap up work, billing, moving, late client payments, and a bunch of other fun stuff. Needless to say, my blogging has taken a bit of a back burner. Once I am settled in my new home - a fantastic farmhouse in East Charlotte - I plan to get back to basics and slow down a bit which should allow for more enjoyment of the Vermont music scene - especially outside of the Burlington bubble. The Mitch and I even plan on having weekly music nights in our music room and are looking to meet more musicians to join in on occasion. I think our goal is to create a Vermont farmhouse sound, not s band.

Anyway, it has been brought to my attention that the big, heavy music supporters at Big Heavy World have created a survey to learn more about how Vermont musicians contribute to their society, culture, and economy. I strongly encourage you to take a few moments and provide your feedback which will help Big Heavy World better support Vermont music and musicians.

Take the survey!!! www.VTMusicSurvey.com

Peace everyone and Happy Spring!
(playing pool stick guitar with my favorite musician wife and mom-to-be!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Re:"...a fantastic farmhouse in East Charlotte..."
Do you know the location of the dome home in Charlotte? At least I think it was in Charlotte, it has been a few years. Anyway, my wife and I help put the frame up during the original construction. We have lost contact with the owners (visited only once since the frame went up) and wondered how they were doing. If you happen to be in their area tell them you heard from Norm and Debbie, formerly from Rhode Island and Massachusetts.